Life insurance can help safeguard your family’s future with the right policy.
Don’t leave the future of you and your loved ones to chance. Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Life insurance can help you fulfill promises you’ve made to your family when you are gone.
InsureOnline.com and partner company Encova can help you find the right life insurance coverage for you and help ensure that your policy continually meets your needs
Life changes - so should your policy
Your life insurance policy will be unique for you and dependent on your personal and financial needs.
As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to change in order to adapt to your current needs. Real-Time Term has fast coverage options for any phase of your life.
Some life transformations that may require a policy tune-up include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
Real-Time Term Life Insurance Benefits
InsureOnline.com partner, Encova Insurance, provides real-time, 20-minute life insurance without blood draw or medical exams. A super-regional carrier ranked in the top 20 mutual insurance companies in the United States, Encova is a one-stop shop for your life insurance needs, encircling policyholders with coverage at every step in life’s journey. Encova’s Real-Time Term life insurance can be the perfect product for busy individuals who want coverage without the wait. Contact us today for more information.
Why Real-Time Term?
- Coverage of $25,000 to $500,000
- No blood draw or medical tests required
- Immediate notification if approved
- The ability to have a face to face conversation with a real, live life specialist if desired
- Online application with 12 questions
Real-Time Term has coverage options ideal for any phase of your life:
- 5-and 10-year coverage for ages 16-70
- 20-year coverage for ages 16-65
- 30-year coverage for ages 16-50
Advantages of Life Insurance
Not only can life insurance help provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits you can take advantage of while you are living.
Advantages of the life insurance death benefit: When you pass away, your life insurance can help provide assistance to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to pay funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes or virtually any financial need. Your policy can help provide security for your business security as well, by enabling partners to buy out the interests of a deceased partner and prevent a forced liquidation.
InsureOnline.com is a digital insurance agency that provides affordable insurance to consumers who want to shop and purchase insurance online while still having the option to work with an agent if they wish. The agency offers auto, home, life, health, and commercial as well as other specialty lines of insurance. Our goal is to provide an easy, fast, convenient, and safe online shopping experience for consumers looking for the best price by utilizing all the latest and greatest technology. Based in Bedford Park, Illinois, we are licensed to write business in 48 states and have a multilingual staff licensed and certified in a variety of insurance lines. We partner with many highly rated insurance companies to provide the best insurance solutions to meet your individual needs and your budget. Buy insurance online in less than 10 minutes or talk to a certified licensed agent! It’s your choice.
For information and quotes on insurance coverage, please visit InsureOnline.com or call (844) 358-5605.
*InsureOnline.com and their representatives are not permitted by law to offer tax or legal advice. The general and educational information here supports the sales, marketing or service of insurance policies. Individuals should seek advice from their own qualified and duly-licensed independent tax or legal advisors based upon their own particular circumstances.